Suitable for all ages
Army jeep | Modern car | Motorbike tour
Morning tour starts at 07:30 AM
Afternoon tour starts at 01:00 PM
Tour last 5 hours
Pickup & drop off hotel within Hoi An
Local tour guide speaks English & Vietnamese
Tour the caves and tunnels of Marble Mountain, and find out about the hidden underground spaces where the Viet Cong would camp out during the Vietnam War. From the top of the mountain, enjoy panoramic views of the jungle, river, and the islands and ocean beyond. See marble carvings and statues over half a century old, and learn about the wildlife and plants here, such as wild Macaques.
Safety is a priority. In motorbike tour, all customers ride pillion behind experienced drivers to enjoy the snery without having to concentrate on driving.
Let us know your food restrictions/ allergies/ ingredients that are less preferred.
Bring with you proper shoes, sun protection.
Your clothes should cover shoulders and knees when visiting sacred temples.
- Pickup & drop off hotel in Hoi An or Da Nang
- Modern car or van with experienced driver (American army jeep currently NOT available)
- Local tour guide speaks English & Vietnamese, knowledgeable & licensed
- All taxes, tickets and entrance fees
- Included or Excluded Vietnamese meal at different Prices and Durations
- Bottled water during the tour
- Entry/Admission – The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission – The Marble Mountains
- Entry/Admission – Lady Buddha
- Other drinks. Personal expenses. Tip is optional but appreciated
- American army jeep currently NOT available
From your hotel, we hit the road and head to Marble Mountain, a highlight sightseeing in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to historical pagodas and Buddhist temples. Stunning caves and grottos here were used as secret bases by the Vietnamese revolutionaries in the wars. Take a nice walk with Local Buddy, you will admire spectacular views of Da Nang city. We soon visit the 500-year-old sculpture village at the foot of the mountain to contemplate amazing statues made out of marble.
Continue our journey to Son Tra peninsula, we ride off-the-beaten-track toward Monkey Mountain peak to visit the former heliport and radar station built by American air force in the past, these are the best locations to capture panoramic views of local fishing village and Pacific Ocean. If we are lucky, we will meet the endangered colorful monkeys, they are rare and shy. This is a unique and fun ride on paved roads through pristine jungle to admire the beauty of nature.
The trip goes on, we visit the tallest Lady Buddha Statue in Viet Nam (68 meters), which locates at Linh Ung pagoda and stands at halfway of Monkey Mountain overlooking Da Nang city and My Khe beach (a.k.a China Beach during Vietnam War), the spectacular views are amazing. We soon enjoy a tasty Vietnamese meal in the beachside restaurant with the scenic views of fishing village nearby. After this awesome adventure, we drive back to your hotel.
Option 1Local Buddy Tours – Booking Office, 67 Trần Quang Khải, Street, Hội An, Quảng Nam 560000, VietnamTour includes hotel pickup and drop off in Hoi An or Da Nang. Or you can choose a convenient pickup – drop off point.
Option 2My Khe Beach, Phước Mỹ, Sơn Trà, Da Nang 550000, VietnamTour includes hotel pickup and drop off in Hoi An or Da Nang. Or you can choose a convenient pickup – drop off point.
Our guide and driver will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel/accommodation in Hoi An or Danang city.
End: This activity ends back at the meeting point.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Wear sport shoes for best comfort when walking. Flip flops are not recommended.
- Wear sun protections and light clothes in summer.
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Phone / WhatsApp:
Vietnam: +84 973943196
Vietnam: +84 399161416